Sylvin is extremely conscientious about providing customers with accurate information about our products and processes relating to environmental compliancy and established industry specifications and standards. We pride ourselves on working with each and every customer to address your specific product and market needs. We will remain committed to finding new ways to formulate traditional and new compounds with minimal or no defined hazardous ingredients, as well as offer more eco-friendly alternatives whenever possible. Compliance will continue to be a Sylvin core competency as new research and regulations evolve around the world for vinyl plastics.
Regulatory Requirements / Information
The Technical and Customer Service staffs at Sylvin Technologies are ready to help you with all of your regulatory requirements. Our staff is knowledgeable with up to date information on the following regulatory issues.
Industry Listings and Certifications
In addition to being an ISO registered company, Sylvin has developed a variety of compounds that are certified and approved for use at the following organizations.
- Underwriters Laboratories –QMTT2, File E69948: Polymeric materials for use in Wire, Cable and Flexible lighting products – component.
- Underwriters Laboratories – QMFZ2, File E86418, Plastics – Component
- Underwriters Laboratories – QMFZ8, File E86418, Plastics certified for Canada
- CSA International – Product class 7991 01, Wire and Cable Compounds, C22.2.
- Ford Engineering Material Specification – ESB-M4D317A Types 1 through 6.
- NSF International - Standard 51 Food Equipment Materials