Sylvin Technologies’ mission is to prosper and flourish as a customer responsive, value-adding manufacturer and provider of plastic custom compounds and consultative services.
We will know our mission is “on-track” if we are exceeding expectations of our:
- Customers: by providing them with a variety of innovative compounds & consultative services that will meet their individual and ever-changing needs - living the motto: "YOUR PRODUCTS, OUR PLASTICS,
- Associates: by providing an environment that is safe, empowering, positive and adheres to Sylvin’s Core Values.
- Shareholders: by creating consistent, long-term profitability and viable growth.
- Community: by operating in a safe and conscientious manner that promotes and ensures a healthy environment for our neighbors.
- Suppliers: by performing in a manner that promotes profitable vendor partnerships and the achievement of our mutually beneficial goals.
Our Core Values:
Sylvin is extremely customer and associate focused. The company’s set of “Core Values” guide daily decisions, strategies, company policies, and interaction with customers and associates. Honesty, Integrity/Strength of Character, Caring/Fairness, Commitment to Quality, Safety Dedication, Promise Keeping and Personal Mastery are all traits that Sylvin employees are expected to display at all times.
- Honesty: We expect everyone to be truthful – and to have a genuine commitment to the truth. Honest people do not deliberately mislead by misrepresentation, overstatements, partial truths, selective omission or any deceptive means.
- Integrity / Strength of Character: Means combining high standards of being and doing. People with integrity demonstrate the courage of their convictions by doing what is right even when there is great pressure to do otherwise (and when others aren’t looking).
- Caring / Fairness: Justice in our company is tempered with compassion. We would seek to do unto others as we would have them do unto us. R-E-S-P-E-CT!
- Commitment to Quality and Safety Dedication: Total quality, continuous improvement in a safe and sound environment are obsessions at Sylvin Technologies.
- Promise Keeping: We say what we do, and do what we say. Promise keeping is a critical measure of personal integrity, faith in self, self mastery, and a critical element for personal and company success.
- Personal Mastery: This is the value which allows us to be the best we can be. It involves continuous training and continuous learning – both as individuals and as an organization.